• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop version 24.0 update

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 27" iMac [late 2013] running Catalina 10.15.7 - now my updates for Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge are 'incompatible.' - does this mean I have to buy a newer iMac or is there an upgrade fix?

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 11.20.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 11.21.16 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Yes, Catalina is the end of the line for this excellent machine. You would need a new Mac - or you could just be happy with the previous version of the CC apps, they didn't become obsolete overnight. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone wrote few days ago: Apple is just making their computers obsolete so you must buy new one. That seems true. It will be difficult to find Windows machine from that period to work with latest Photoshop, too. Windows may allow you to install but I am suspicious it will work properly. Things are going fast forward in IT industry including graphic, video, and 3D editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Catalina is the end of the line for this excellent machine. You would need a new Mac - or you could just be happy with the previous version of the CC apps, they didn't become obsolete overnight. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines