• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop very slow and laggy

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I had my macbook with me on vacation, leaving it on to work on a few hours and coming back to update it, it has been suddenly really slow and laggy, I am unbale to work. It hasn't been like that before. My workspaces also disappeared. I don't know what happened with this update but it completely ruined the performance. I have the new macbook pro m1 max fully maxed out so I don't think its a hardware problem. Especially because it worked very good before the update.

Can someone help me? Is this a Photoshop update issue? And how can I restore my workspaces?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which (exact) version of Photoshop and OS?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences back to the factory defaults, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences (then closing and reopening the application)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, sometimes, no matter how powerful the machine is,  you just have to reset preferences. Did you also try adjusting how much memory PS uses in Preferences?  Sometmies upping that helps too 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines