• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop video layers randomly disappearing and reappearing

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a drawn animation in Photoshop CC 2022 (23.5.1) and for some reason, the content of some video layers disappears at random frames and reappears in the next frame (even if it's the same video layer). I've tried restarting the program and my computer but this keeps happening and I have no clue as to why. Has this happened to anyone before? Am I missing something? 

Currently using macOS Monterey 12.6

I'll attach screenshots.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, in the first image, you might see a faded drawing. That's another layer and not the current layer. It's supposed to look like the 2nd screenshot in both frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post the PSD file and any linked video files? Post a URL to the file using CC files or dropbox, or something similar to share the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines