Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop won't load and when it does it's slow and not working properly

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 🙂

I've been using Photoshop for years and, in this computer, for almost 2. I've always had low ram, but never had this problem. Since yesterday I can't do anything - my scrubby zoom won't work anymore, everything freezes or it's slow. At first, I thought it was the low ram. So I uninstalled all the other Adobe programs I had - Illustrator and Indesign. Now I have enough ram for it to work - it worked fine with even less before. Nothing. Turned off my computer and on again multiple times. Uninstalled Photoshop twice. The first one without doing anything to it, the second one I deleted everything on it - still the same problem. I reset my configurations, nothing. Also, I feel like the graphics sort of suck? My documents are very pixelated on certain zoom levels. 

It started happening after I opened a very huge psd file - I'm designing custom deck cards and the template had many many layers lol - idk if it has anything to do with it. I neeeeeed to use this program for a job opening test. Tried to contact Adobe but because of my timezone I don't think anyone's working? Well. I accept your help!! I'm aware there are other posts like this here, but I've tried some of the things they said and they didn't work 😞

Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, you should check the system requirements for the latest version of Photoshop that will help you...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines