• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop wont open anything files but when done through lightroom it does

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone have any ideas how to fix this bug im on win 11 with a nvida graphic card and intel processer it freezes photoshop

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Take a look here, especially sections 6 and 7

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried that and i think it got to do with a wins 11 update that causin the camera raw to not open because my other computer has the older version camera raw and photoshop on it with the windows 11 update and that one ones fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling the GPU in the Camera Raw preferences

2020-08-24 09_27_10-D__Screenshots_2020-08-24 09_26_31-Adobe Photoshop 2020.png - Greenshot image ed.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ged is right. This is a GPU driver problem, and until you get it fixed, you need to disable the GPU in ACR preferences (not Photoshop preferences) if you don't want to see the message again.

Note that the message doesn't say ACR won't open; only that the GPU has been disabled.

GPU requirements increase with every new version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a 3060 and the drivers is updated and i have try disabling in photoshop 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again - you need to disable in Camera Raw Preferences - not Photoshop Preferences.

Is this a laptop? In that case you probably have dual graphics, which is a recipe for trouble. You probably need to take out the Intel integrated GPU completely. See section 6 and 7 here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Done that still nothing it cause more issues it was working fine before i updated to the new snapshot and cant roll it back and this is what happen i try to open a raw file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines