• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop wont resize

New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is hard to explain but like photoshop wont fit my screen of my pc properly. I can't see the bottom of the application. It's like to zoomed in.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure your computer CPU and GPU meet current system requiements.

- https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html
- https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

For best results, your display should be set to normal 100% magnification. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea all the requirements where there. I was just using it all fine. Then my computer automatically updated in the middle of me working and then when I reload the application it's like this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't what "like this" means.  Can you post a screenshot?

Also tell us which PS version and which OS do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS 23.3.1 OS windows 10 version 21H1 OS build 19043.1645. and I meant how i explained it in the first post, where its to zoomed in. idk if this screenshot makes sense but its like exteremly zoomed in 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Texlaney wrote:

This is hard to explain but like photoshop wont fit my screen of my pc properly. I can't see the bottom of the application. It's like to zoomed in.

The bottom of your application shows clearly in your screen shot. Is it fixed now or do you still have an issue?

janee_0-1651456650199.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this isn't usually how photoshop looks on my computer. In the bottom left I should have like my color selector thing to shiw what color I have. It's like more zoomed in then normal 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Texlaney 

I'm sorry that I didn't notice bottom of the Tools panel — I was looking the Status bar. Thanks for pointing it out. You didn't say the size of your monitor. When the toolbar doesn't fit in one column, you can put it in two columns. 

• Click the Expand/Collapse button in the upper left to change to two columns (or back to one)
    63D524F4-DB60-49C5-BB9C-39AFEC221E28.jpeg
  • A second way is to change your screen resolution in your OS, which will make everything smaller.
  • Also, check to confirm the application is set to Maximize (upper right). If it's a new issue, it could be that.

I deal with this a lot because I am often using a computer that is being projected on an overhead so that others in the room can view my screen. As soon as the computer is connected to the overhead projector the screen resolution changes and my toolbar looks like yours. In my office I have a large monitor, but can force the issue for demonstration purposes by resizing the application window to a shorter size.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try when I am able to get to my computer, it was able to all fit before and then when my computer randomly shut down it was zoomed in even though compared to another monitor its the normal size. I know that the application was set to maximize that was the first thing I checked. and then when i tried to change the resoultion of my screen it like didnt change the size of photoshop itself, like it change it but not in a way that it fixed the problem I was having. Its like the application its self is to zoomed in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly how my screen looks too.  Except that I've customized my Toolbar and workspace to streamline things.  Tools I don't routinely use are removed to make more available space.  When I need a tool that I don't see,  I click the 3 dots icon. 

Additionally, you can customize and save Presets for different types of projects.

image.png

To make your canvas smaller, use Ctrl +  - (minus).  Or switch to the Navigator panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yea I am going to have to edit the layout since nothing seems to be working.i wish i knew what changed it. like here what it looks like on my main monitor(photo1)(which is how it looked before my computer reseted.) and then here what it looks like on my second monitor and drawing tablet(photo2) And i know i have had this problem before but i do not remember what i did to fix it, i just do know there is something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

acutally, I got it fixed! I was reading over our posts and it got me thinking. If the same application looks different on each screen then its not the application itself it has to be the screens. and once i noticed the scale of my other two screens 100% bigger than my main screen it solved the problem! so thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines