• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been seeing this message in Photoshop for several days when I want to animate my character in 3D: 3D ANIMATION SERVICES (PREVIEW) UNAVAILABLE - No internet connection detected. It always worked on different computers and different photoshop. What happened!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having exact same issues, can anybody help please???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Operation of a monopoly? Has Adobe Corporation disabled 3D character animation in Photoshop that was previously done in Adobe Fuse? Support for Adobe Fuse has been disabled on 9/20/2020. but Fuse character animations worked in Photoshop until April 2021? Now there's no choice! There is only one possible move if it has already been assigned to a specific character model. Photoshop displays the following message: 3D ANIMATION SERVICES (PREVIEW) UNAVAILABLE - No internet connection detected.
Hi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice to have a clear answer to this issue, from Adobe. Their web page still gives instructions on using the Animations, Creative Cloud 3D Animation (Preview).  but this is no longer valid at all. I have tried going just through Maximo, to at least apply the animation sequences to the models, but I cannot bring the 3D models into photoshop, as it simply crashes when I attempt this and closes down. FBX does not work, DAE format is what I used before, the DAE file simply crashes photoshop.  I can open my previous 3D character PSD files, and see the animations, and characters, but cannot bring in new, or replace the models.   

A lot of people have made use of this function, and has become part of our work process. Can the function be turned on again? Was it accidental that PhotoShop updates accidently turned off this function? 

Please respond...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operation of a monopoly? 

Do you know what »monopoly« means? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 3D animation service (preview) in the properties panel is unavailable -No internet connection detected. I have an internet connection and I am signed in to the creative cloud. Has Adobe stopped this? There is nothing available under Preferences- Technology Previews to turn on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The 3D animation service (preview) in the properties panel is unavailable"???  The only preview area I see in Photoshop's Image area. I see no preview area in the properties panel?

image.pngMcAsseyBallSmall.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Mixamo 3D rigged object which was originally created in Fuse and saved in the Library. I have used this object in the past and other Mixamo objects.  With the 3D "Skeleton" layer selected and the little man icon in properties selected there should be a list of animations available. However, all that is sown is the message 3D ANIMATION SERVICES (PREVIEW) UNAVAILABLE:
- No Internet connection detected.

This never used to happen and since Adobe still has Mixamo I thought that this feature was still active.Screenshot (9).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried in v22 but also went back to v19 and got the same message.

It looks like it is associated with the ending of Fuse

An Update on Adobe Fuse as Adobe Moves to the Future of 3D & AR Development

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. You may be right. I have used this since Fuse was discontinued so I was surprised that the 3d animation feature in the properties panel was not working. With Adobe’s association with Milano I thought that this feature would still work.

Rick McKenzie
(Personal info removed by moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3D in Photoshop is broken for sure  UV can not be displayed and editing 3D surfaces messes up other Photoshop menu view features as well. Many extra items are removed from View.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could raise it in the feedback forum and see if you get a response from Adobe staff.

Adobe Photoshop Family

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe only seems to fix problems that bite most users. I gave up submitting  bug  reports on Adobe feedback sites that are not in area all users use.  Bugs in other area get accepted and acknowledge but are not fixed. You may get email from  Adobe  that they may fix the issue  in some future release. I got a couble of the emails like that 7 or more years ago. There are bugs in CS2, CS3, CS4  that are are still in Photoshop 2021.  Photoshop is not a 3D application anyway....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue around the same time as you. After three days with support trying everything from installing, re-installing PS, going back to the 2019 version, they finally came back with the answer that since Fuse has been discontinued it has affected this function in PS. I followed up by asking them to confirm because this function worked for months after Fuse was discontinued (which sometime in 2020 and I started having issues around April 2021). They insisted that this was the reason and nothing more could be done. 

It is unfortunate. It was such a cool little tool. The only work around now is to go through the Mixamo website but it adds so many more steps to this work flow. If you select the wrong animation you need to do it all over again. 

If anyone has an alternate solution, please share. I relied on this feature so much for my work so I would be really grateful. Adobe, if you are listening, I am willing to pay a little extra on my creative cloud monthly if you could somehow work it back into existence.

While we are on the subject, is there anyway to move rigged objects inside photoshop (basically set your own positions on a 3d model made in Fuse). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a big problem alright. It was working for a long time after Fuse was said not to be supported anymore. Infact up until last year. So, I guess a PhotoShop Update has stopped this working at somepoint. I am returning to update a project that utilised these animations and it was handy to apply them in photoshop instead of externally.   Please Fix it again Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Has Adobe Corporation disabled character animation in Photoshop that was previously done in Adobe Fuse? Support for Adobe Fuse has been disabled on 9/20/2020. but Fuse character animations worked in Photoshop until April 2021? Now there's no choice! There is only one possible move if it has already been assigned. The following message is displayed in Photoshop: 3D ANIMATION SERVICES (PREVIEW) UNAVAILABLE - No internet connection detected.
Sincerely
Lech

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the Mixamo forum not the Photoshop forum... yes really they don't talk to each other!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand. In the Photoshop forum and in general no one responds. However, these were related programs. I have read everything on this forum and you are the most knowledgeable person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no official word one way or the other but CC library team controls that part and I very much doubt anyone in that bubble knows \ cares about Fuse because they only liaise with the Photoshop team... in the past Adobe Mac would bring people from the different bubbles together but those days are gone now

I'm not with Adobe in anyway, having quit the Acp program and removed all Adobe software so your guess is as good as mine mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

thanks and no hope.
Adobe administration department wrote back to me:
Please understand that as fuse support is no longer available and therefore animation is no longer available, neither in Fuse nor in Photoshop. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, but you can still place your feature request on the wish form link below, and you can also use our other applications for animation purposes, such as Adobe Animate or Character Animator, you can also find information in our Creative Cloud application.
Of course they have no idea that what could be done in adobe Fuse and Photoshop cannot be done in any other adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's so frustrating, I keep trying to find workarounds, including simply uploading the models to Maximo, applying the animations, then downloading them and utilising them, howevfer, mostly I get just the t-pose rigged character, or the Aniamtion with bone rig, without the skin. when I finally found the Download with Skin Option, it process the download, but the moement it actually starts to save the zip file, hte Web Page Mysteriously loses connection? What? So it wont download your fully animated and skinned model. There is no doubt that this was purposely done?  Why are Adobe torturing their own paying subscribers like this.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fyi

https://substance3d.adobe.com/magazine/the-substance-3d-add-on-for-blender-is-here/

just to add some news to this thread Adobe has kind of jumped into bed with with Blender making plugins to try joining Mixamo \ Fuse animations into Blender as a workflow... its early days yet guys but there is some value here for people that don't want to pay extra for Substance while learning the basics of 3D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines