• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in lightroom classic and try to edit as layers in photoshop or edit in photoshop,photoshop opens then freezes every time.

just get the spinning dots then they stop and cannot even close photoshop,have to restart computer!

Have 120GB available and drivers are up to date and are using win 11

Help please this is killing my photography work flow!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The crash is in Photoshop (not LR) right?

Try resetting your Photoshop preferences. Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Yes photoshop,
Have gone through all the stages adobe recommend but still no good.
I can edit one picture if in ps if I drag it over from the original file but a lot of my images are focus stacked or exposure blends so editing from lightroom to ps is sensual!
I did try reinstalling a older version of ps last night but still no good.
Have up to date drivers and ps says they are good to go!
Lr works perfectly,just photoshop that is the problem!
Sent from Mail for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I ctrl+alt on start up it goes to scratch disc preferences but only c drive is visible,and no options available,not sure if that’s right!!

Sent from Mail for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Preferences > Performance... click Advanced Settings... and uncheck "GPU Compositing" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @shaun240480344w5b ,

I am sorry for your experience.  Can you also try disabling Preferences -> Performance -> Multithreaded Compositing?

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,yes tried all avenues but no joy.
The problem is i cannot load multiple images/layers into ps,i can only drag and drop one image at a time direct from a folder!
if i try more than one either from LR i.e edit layers in PS or more than one from a folder it crashes and i have to re start the pc!
Thanks for your reply
Shaun

Get Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines