• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I formatted my computer and updated my windows 10, my photoshop is not working well. Too slow, it says "no hard disk space", especially  in works with more pixels.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

Consider supplying the following information to possible troubleshooters:

CPU

RAM

Graphics Card/RAM

Free space on hard drive

Version of Photoshop

* The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.
* Questions about business plans should be posted in Enterprise and Teams 
* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you go to Photoshop Help Menu/System info and copy/paste the details here?

If you are getting "no hard disk space" then the answer is your current Scratch Disk/Working Drive does not have enough room to efficiently run PS (or at all).

Sending details will help determine a cause and possible solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it says there is no disk space, then there is no disk space. You must solve this by freeing space. It will cause crashes, and terrible performance in all apps. Never run with SSD drives over 90%. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines