Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phototshop 2022

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have a few questions about Ps 2021 and 2022 - as I am for montly payments for Ps 2022 - I want to ask if I stop montly payments version 2021 will be deleted along with ver. 2022?  Because I don't use Ps at the moment...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dobrinka5EBA 

If you stop payments:

• All applications in your plan will stop working
  • If you you have an annual plan and you stop it early, there is a fee for early cancellation

You don't subscribe to a version of Photoshop — your plan included the upgrades. The applications will not be deleted, but you will not be able to open them without a current subscription.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I delete Ps 2021 and leave only Ps 2022 will this be a problem, because the memory of my laptop is running out and a bit slow and for some time I have been hesitant whether to delete ver 2021 on Ps and leave only 2022 - will it be a problem to be only with the latest version?

Thank you  very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dobrinka5EBA 

If you are happy with 2022 then you can remove the previous version. Be sure to use the CC app to uninstall. Which version works better for you?

Also, this is a public forum, so you do not need to post your reply twice 😊, as we can all see it and respond.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ps 2021 think is better 2022...there have some bugs something

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are short of hard drive space, then you might want to consider uninstalling the one that doesn't work for you. Photoshop 2022 has different system requirements than 2021, so it's possible that your computer does not meet those requirements. (I'm not saying that's true!)

Your subscription includes both versions, as Ged said. Pick the one you want and uninstall the other.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You allowed to use both versions as part of your subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I delete Ps 2021 and leave only Ps 2022 will this be a problem, because the memory of my laptop is running out and a bit slow and for some time I have been hesitant whether to delete ver 2021 on Ps and leave only 2022 - will it be a problem to be only with the latest version?

Thank you  very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you refering to the memory, or the storage (disk space) that's low?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the storage - disk space

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may uninstall either 2021 or 2022.

As long as your subscription is current, you may use whichever version you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines