• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photshop Actions not working as expected

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am working on a huge project where I have to convert webp images to JPEG for an international website that doesnt use the webp file extension. So I made an action set to easily convert them to JPEG.

But here is the issue: when I created the action I opened the first image from a folder and when i go to a different folder and run the action it saves them to the original "creation " folder of the action instead of the selected destination folder. Below is the actions:

action.JPG

Is there a way I can have it set that when I choose a folder, it puts the actioned images in the specific folder I choose?

Thanks,

Derrick

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe remove 'Flatten Image' item and instead of 'Save' record 'Save As'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kukurykus,

I reset the actions and the whole thing failed out. I have done similiar actions on the past and never had such issues.

I am starting to wonder if there is a bug or something effecting the actions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then downgrade to one of previous Photoshop versions to see if that really worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines