• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phtoshop cc 2021 scrolling

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have photoshop cs 5 on my older computer, wish it would work  on OS catalina, I have an image that I want to enlarge to a big size to work  on a small detail at the bottom of the image, with cs5 no problem but with cc 2021 I am not able to do this, I have tried different methods with no luck, I'm sure it is a simple fix but for the life of me, can't figure out how to do this. Another problem  is for no reason at all the image seems to have a mind of it's own and will without me doing anything , all of a sudden get  smaller or larger. I hope someone has an idea how to overcome this

thanks in advance

John

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a MacBook or MacBook Pro or are using a Magic Mouse?

Do you have the Application Frame on or off in photoshop 2021?

(Window>Application Frame)

You can press F key once to go to Full Screen Mode With Menu Bar where you can move the image around, zoom in and easily get the corners.

(View>Mode>Full Screen Mode With Menu Bar)

fs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff

That worked. thank you very much

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines