• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pics with high resolution

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for images for a trade show wall, so with very high resolution (over 10,000 px).

Where can I find them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the images are for a printed poster, or similar, that is viewed from a distance, you won't need a high resolution, such as 300PPI. Maybe 50PPI or less. What are the dimensions to be (in inches) of your printed poster?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean 10,0000 pixels wide or 10,000 pixels per inch? As Derek wrote no media needs 10,000 px per inch.

I'm gonna sound old-fashioned there but maybe hire a photographer to make images for you? 

To help, we need to know a lot more please, are you looking to find copyright free images to download to support your business trade stand? 

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines