• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture into a pattern for a macramé wallhanger

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am new with Photoshop and i have a question.

i want to transfer a picture to a pattern for a wall hanger. I tried to find out how to do it but no result. I hope someone can help me.

The pattern for the wallhanger i want to make is a macramé wallhanger with 6 colors. Each knot is one pixel.

on this picture you can see what i need to make. Someone else made this for me but she could not help me. She turned a picture into this pattern. I want to learn how to make it myself 

i have Photoshop on my windows pc.

CE5CC5C4-BB80-4DFF-BC43-87020C5965F1.jpeg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a guide that will provide the basis for the changes in photoshop.  It does not include the numbers for each color, but doesn't convert an image to black and white so the colors in your image are still present to use.  

https://www.instructables.com/Cross-stitch-pattern-in-photoshop-with-symbols/

This will provide all the steps needed to get you a usable image for your project. 

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I will try it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines