Pixilated brush strokes

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For as long as I've been using Photoshop (CS6 from 2012), there was always one thing that bugged me and something that I've been trying to fix for a while. Whenever I try to draw something, and then zoom-in to edit certain details, I see that my brush strokes are all pixilated then "clean looking" when zoomed out. my brush settings aren't on "dissolve" or anything else, my monitor resolution is at 1920x1080. I've spent so much time tweaking settings to fix this, but still nothing. Any ideas ? (That don't involve buying a subscription to the newest version with all of the newest features) 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Edit: When zooming in to 200% and over noticable pixelation would not seem unexpected. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines