• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placing Images Showing Up Very Small, And When They’re Placed It Takes Forever To Load

New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got back into using photoshop, so I downloaded it again after a couple of years. I can't use it though because of some issues I'm having. Everything runs smooth until I click "Place Embedded" and then every image shows up very small and then when I make the image bigger to how I want it and click the check button where it says "Transforming placed document" and it can take anywhere from 5-15 minutes to load. I've tried everything so it would be very appreciated if anyone could give me any ideas of what I could do. Thank you!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post screenshot of entire window. Create screenshot using Print Screen then create new document in Ps and paste. We need to see document dimensions and we need information what are dimensions and resolution of placed image. It seems you are heavily upscaling image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ged is spot on. No wonder it's slow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines