Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE HELP URGENTLY!! PC Crash, can't install Photoshop 22, can't find earlier

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could somebody please help urgently?
My computer crashed a couple of days ago, I use Photoshop along with Illustrator and InDesign to publish a monthly magazine, which is my livelihood.  My computer is an older model and I can't reinstall Photoshop v22, I held my installation at PS2020.  I can't find it anywhere, links posted on the forum just lead back to the CC Installer and no V21 or earlier.
My deadline is looming and, if I can't get this sorted in time to complete my magazine I will go out of business.  I'm at my wits end. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can somebody tell me how to get PS2020 back - it's only 2 years old!!!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@PhlipperR 

ProDesign Tools has direct downloads to some earlier versions that you can use with your paid subscription:

https://prodesigntools.com/

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but it doesn't work.  The links just open up CC and go to install v22 or above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing.
Do I have to uninstall the entire current suite to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can install more than one version.

These links appear to be working correctly, except I'm on my iPad and cannot install them.

8EA40C7B-1232-41C5-B092-D125D5B19D24.jpeg

A054FA08-6D90-476C-8BB1-9DF34069E93D.jpeg

Did you read the directions?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@PhlipperR 

Underneath the table of installed are directions. Be sure to follow them.

"To access these installers, please first follow the download instructions here."

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked this time, thank you so much for your help and patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it still doesn't work.  I uninstalled the entire suite, all of these links just install CC first, and then the same issue arises, stating I need SSE 4.2 or later.
I think I'm going to have to leave Adobe after this month, this is terrible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll tag @ProDesignTools . I've never heard of his links not working.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Jane. Not sure what's going on with @PhlipperR troubles. The installers are just for the app (and version) specified, as you saw when you started downloading them... Scores of visitors use them every day and install the older releases with no problem.

@PhlipperR – Please try downloading & running the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool below, then reboot your computer (don't skip this), and reinstall from the direct links that @jane-e linked above.

Here's the Cleaner Tool:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other things you can try are to reset Preferences on your current version of Photoshop or call Adobe Customer Care. I've heard, but can't verify, that they also have links for direct downloads.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen  Type "Agent"

If your browser will not auto-open the Chat window, try these tips:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703  

You can also send tweet to @AdobeCare.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines