• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please keep the other tool options on the same screen in your future updates

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When working on my windows computer I use two screens. One screen is for adobe programs like Photoshop while the other is for browsing online. When using my screen for Photoshop I would like the other tool options to pop up on the screen where I'm using the progam, instead of having them pop up on the other screen that I'm browsing on so I don't have to keep putting my head up just to select another tool while I'm using my screen tablet which is a duplicate of the screen I'm using for Photoshop. It is very unnecessary to have the tools show up on a different screen when you can just have them show up on the screen you're already using. I understand that I could just minimize Photoshop or just drag the tool dare away from it's previous position to make the tools not show up on the other screen. But why should I have to do that? When it would be easier not to have it do that at all. So could the other tools options not pop up on the othe screen and just stay on the screen where the progam is being used? Either that or have an option for whether you would like to have the tool options show on one side or the other. Because right now I just want to keep my distance away from updates if this is what I have to deal with when using future installments of Photoshop.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@JJAnimation it's an known issue with Windows 11, Adobe is aware of it, you can revert to Photoshop version 24.1.1 until Adobe provide a fix in a future update.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-ps-24-2-toolbar-submenu-goes-off-screen-to...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines