• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please Photoshop Devs Read my notes! 10 Years Photoshop user OTP uses Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FSpF3z1WIAE26fD.png

I will not move to illustrator I will keep using the better program (Photoshop)

I just wish you would take the time out of your day to support my notes and pray the devs will listen.

Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

@kreoo wrote:

"Photoshop Devs Read my notes!'

Can you tell us where you copied this screenshot from? Some of it makes zero sense.

If you want to make a feature request to the Photoshop developers, you need to post one idea per thread and tag it as an "Idea" not as a "Discussion". It also needs to be text, not an image, so it is searchable. Please follow these guidelines, and remember to keep your language civil.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/12384447

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is a raster image editor. It works with pixels.

Illustrator is a vector editor. It works with mathematical formulae.

What you need to do is decide what situations call for which one as the efficient tool for the job. Comparing them is meaningless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Abusive language removed by moderator. Please follow the forum guidelines to kind and respectful or risk you risk being banned.]

1C2C8B7D-18FE-4746-83D7-7EF6D733A55E.jpeg

A variety of notes were made which could be implemented so that users could benefit from them, thought its hard to understand a grave amount of good points were made!

Not everyone loves illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kreoo wrote:

"Photoshop Devs Read my notes!'

Can you tell us where you copied this screenshot from? Some of it makes zero sense.

If you want to make a feature request to the Photoshop developers, you need to post one idea per thread and tag it as an "Idea" not as a "Discussion". It also needs to be text, not an image, so it is searchable. Please follow these guidelines, and remember to keep your language civil.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/1238...

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wish you would take the time out of your day to support my notes and pray the devs will listen.

IF you have a feature request, this is how you go about getting it seen by Adobe:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/123863...

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@TheDigitalDog wrote:

IF you have a feature request, this is how you go about getting it seen by Adobe:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/123863...

Did you mean to post this link to Lightroom Classic as an addition to the earlier Photoshop link?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The instructions for this are identical, LR or PS or otherwise.

Of course, you need to apply the requests, as outlined in either URL, in forums for the products you wish to provide a feature request. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess your assuming that Photoshop is for Photographers? I disagree heavily. Asked your self why they implemented some features they have in the first place. I prefer "Color Managment for Visual Designers" is a rather much better title. But thank you for your kind informative reply I shall do this! I hope you will support my request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't support your request because again, you've failed to post a request correctly. NO one here can support your request as there is no upvote button to vote. I don't understand what you are requesting either.
Try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess your assuming that Photoshop is for Photographers?

I prefer "Color Managment for Visual Designers" is a rather much better title.

I will pass your comments onto Martin Evening as well (since

both our books are from the same publisher):

PSForPhotographers.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why does it matter who Photoshop is for? That's irrelevant to all of this.

What is relevant, is the fundamental difference between raster data and vector data. Based on what we can make sense of in the list above, that difference is not clear to the OP. Several of those points describe vector parameters that do not apply to raster data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines