Plug-Ins Lost after upgrade from PS 23.1.1 to 23.4.1 macOS Monterey

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon updating PS CC 2022 from 23.1.1 to 23.4.1 my DxO plug-ins were no longer available despite still residing in \Application Support\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC.  Reinstalling Photoshop produced the same result.  I have restored 23.1.1 using Time Machine, but how can I upgrade to 23.4.1?

Jim Meketa

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue may be with Nik. I would check for any updates and if not, I would stay with the current version that works or you can try reinstalling them clean after upgrading to 23.4.1.

Kevin Stohlmeyer
Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. It's Adobe, not NIK. DxO has published a work-around.

Jim Meketa

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You mean DxO saying you need to run under Rosetta? If so, be very clear this is a DxO issue. They have not yet made M1 versions of the plug-ins you want to use. This is not something for Adobe to fix. When you have old plug-ins not updated for M1 your only choice is to run under Rosetta. One day this will be impossible and the plug-ins will be dead.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines