• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug Ins not appearing

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just upgraded to a new Mac (M1 Chip), and my favourite plug-in for animation between Photoshop & After Effects, is not appearing in Photoshop. 

The plug in is "Timelord" from, BattleAxe.co, it's working fine in After Effects but not appearing at all in Photoshop. Is it supposed to show up under Plug-Ins? I feel like im missing something, or being stupid. 

I've tried uninstalling / reinstalling, photoshop and the plugin. I've checked all permissions in mac settings, still nothing. 

Any help would be welcome! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

If you are using the M1 native apps (some are in beta), you WILL need ALL NEW plug-ins - you'll be starting again and many will never be available, or could take years. This happens with every new architecture, but memories are short. You can run many M1 apps under Rosetta; you now lose all the performance benefits but your intel plug-ins should mostly work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Hi!

The plugin might need to be re-written for the M1 processor.

Could you try opening Photoshop in Rosetta mode (right-click on the Ps program in your applications folder, select Get info, check Rosetta, or emulation.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you emailed BattleAxe Help? 

help@battleaxe.co

https://www.battleaxe.co/help

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the M1 native apps (some are in beta), you WILL need ALL NEW plug-ins - you'll be starting again and many will never be available, or could take years. This happens with every new architecture, but memories are short. You can run many M1 apps under Rosetta; you now lose all the performance benefits but your intel plug-ins should mostly work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got this working on an older version, 22.1 rather than the 22.3 which I had installed. Im now seeing the 'Extensions (legacy)' dropdown under Window. This wasn't showing up in the latest version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

The plugin might need to be re-written for the M1 processor.

Could you try opening Photoshop in Rosetta mode (right-click on the Ps program in your applications folder, select Get info, check Rosetta, or emulation.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! The Rosetta check box worked to show Timelord plug in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I see that it is in their troubleshooting page: https://help.battleaxe.co/timelord/troubleshooting.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

abres

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines