Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Plugins not working

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought four plugins and only one would work. Pensilize won't work, Charcoal Art doesn't work either. Rough Sketch wouldn't even show up in the menu. Pencil Sketch worked fine. I need corrected plugins or a refund for those that do not work. My E-mail is [Personal information removed in compliance with Adobe's Privacy Policy.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you buy the plugins from Adobe?

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Garry26352527m0oc 

You need to contact the developers of the plug-ins to find out why they don't work with your version of PS and OS (which you didn't give here.) I found contact info for two of them.

Where did you find "pensilize"? Can you check the name and post a link?

I'll move your post from Using the Community to Photoshop.

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines