Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PNG Export Not Centre

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I have been having a problem with my photoshop software, once I got to export a PNG it completely changes where the design is placed on the artboard. 

I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem? Other times it exports perfectly, other times it completely has a mind of its own. A few images for reference.

Thanks!

Paul

Paul21796159ajc5_0-1660291956949.png

Paul21796159ajc5_1-1660291976351.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saving with transparency? The Windows previewer is not an accurate representation of your image - it can ignore canvas size with transparency and just show the image.

If you open the png back up in PS does it appear ok?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, when exporting on PNGs & the quick save png it exports the same. When opening the PNG on photoshop it opens with it positioned in a different place. Have looked through my export settings and nothing seems to be unusual. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Adobe broke this feature about 10 months ago and hasn't yet fixed it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-export-as-now-crops-to-contents-instead-of...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't it still work with Save As to a png format though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines