Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PNG Files Disappearing after exporting

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've had a chronic issue with PNG files disappearing after exporting them. I am cautious to make sure the files are exporting to the proper file so this is not a case of misplaced files, and when I do a search of my machine there is no trace of the file. This is, as you can imagine, extremely problematic as I have had to redo several work projects due to this error. 

Has anyone found a fix for this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Which version of Photoshop and Windows are you using? Does this happen only with PNG files? 

How long is this affecting your workflow? 

Please check if the files are getting saved on your cloud storage if you are using Creative Cloud.

We're here to help, just need some info.

Best,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your settings here?

export1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How are you exporting them? Photoshop has many ways, so knowing which you're using would at least narrow things down.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines