• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PNG SAVE IN 300 DPI

New Here ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i have many files. i mean 1000s i want to convert the tiff to PNG 300 DPI in photoshop. obviously i dont wanna do it manually. but i think i cant make any action as save for web doesnt save 300 dpi and export cant work with action right ?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save As.

If you record an action, include a step to flatten the file first. PNG doesn't support layers.

End the action with close not save. Deleting originals is something you will usually regret.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you record an action, include a step to flatten the file first. PNG doesn't support layers.

Though transparency is possible, so merging (and deleting hidden layers) might suffice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines