• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pointer blinking [Shotgrid plugin]

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!for my job i had to install Shotgrid plugin for PS but when I did it, SG opened PS but when it started, the extention didn't showed up, and now what it happens is that my pointer starts blinking anytime I open PS.

I uninstalled SG (and PS too, trying to install older versions to see if that solve the pointer thing but it didn't) and now I don't have the resource I need for my job and also I can't use PS corrctly 😞

I use Windows 10.

Right now I have the more recent PS version installed 24.1.1

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@daniellblack 

Try Shotgrid support — I found this link. There is a "contact support" button at the bottom.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/shotgrid?sort=score

It also says versions 2019 to 2022 are supported. You can install and use more than one version of Photoshop.

Supported Application Versions

This item has been tested and is known to be working on the following application versions:

2019 — 2022

Please note that it is perfectly possible, even likely, that it will work with more recent releases, however it has not yet been formally tested with these versions.

I don't use this plug-in, but I hope this helps.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I'll write to them 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines