• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Polygonal Lasso Closing At Random Again

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Polygonal Lasso seems to have resurrected the bug that causes it to close at random. I am reverting back to CC version 23.2.2 on windows to get work done until they fix it. I am not using a tablet, just a simple mouse that I have used for 4 years with no issue. I stopped using my old wacom tablet years ago because of this same issue. But, in the last couple of weeks, it has appeared again and I am beyond frustrated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jordang61505618, sorry to hear about the trouble. This tool is not causing me to crash (Windows 10) using 23.3.0. I just put it through the paces fairly rigorously on several types of documents, and it's working correctly, no cloning or odd behaviour is happening. You probably already tried to reset the tool, and when that didn't work, you reset your preferences, and that didn't work. Some people are disabling GPU compositing in this Preferences setting. Did you try that to see if it made a difference? If not, you can cut and paste your System Info here and maybe we can figure out why it's happening on your particular system.

JainLemos_0-1650309610422.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines