• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible Wacom issue with latest version 23.3.1

Explorer ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not 100% sure on this, but thought I'd post in case anyone else is able to corroborate.

There have been 4 occasions very recently where my Wacom input has just completely frozen, requiring a restart to resolve. I believe that each time it has happened I've been working in Photoshop. I've had this on both my Intel and M1 Macs. I've reverted to the previous version and will see if it happens again.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could check out the Known Issues page.  I am not a Mac user but I know there are some issues with M1 chipped systems.

https://helpx.adobe.com/nz/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html

Menus, shortcuts, Lasso tool, or Photoshop stop working when using a Wacom tablet | Mac OS (adobe.co...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I mentioned, I've had this now on both my Intel iMac Pro and M1 Mac Studio, so it's not limited to M1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PS 23.3.1 version (latest) and I have having many, many non-responese/lag issues with using PS with Wacom Cintique 16 tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure your Wacom drivers are up to date, and try disconnecting and reconnecting your tablet. I use a couple of Wacom tablets on Intel macs and haven't had any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines