• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possibly hacked?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The versions of Photoshop I use are 2021 and 2022, my home computer I use it on is Windows 10, the school computer is a Mac.

I see a cloud document that is not mine under "Recent" when opening Photoshop and I'm not sure why.

I checked if any emails I'm using were breached, what computers have access to my account, but nothing suspicious turns up. Check any emails, including whatever is under "deleted," nothing. I'm using Photoshop under a school account, which uses 2FA. The file only shows up under the "Recent" tab as an "Online-Only" document; it doesn't show up when looking through my cloud documents via the website, the Creative Cloud app, the specific Cloud Documents tab of photoshop, nor the Shared With You tab, ONLY on the Recents tab. I can't edit the original document, it only makes a conflicted copy. I even look up the names on the document, nothing. The only public computer I used photoshop on was a school computer in my college department 5 days ago. The school computer I used 5 days ago occasionally auto logs out every few minutes. In addition, I log out manually whenever I get off that computer.

What exactly is going on? Could a random cloud document just somehow find its way onto my account, or could I just have left the computer logged in? I am really confused.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Santa444444 

What did the IT department at your school say when you told them and they looked at your system?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suppose I didn't ask them. I'll try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines