• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview looks completely different than my design

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, i've been using photoshop for a while now and i've never had a problem like this before. I'm using version ( 24.1.1 ) of the creative cloud photoshop and i'm on Windows 10. I designed this liquified poster and added some adjustment layers and gradients. However, when I go to export the image as a png, the preview looks completely off. When I was trying to figure it out before people were saying I needed to change the document profile colour but that never did anything. I would just like to know what I can do to have export look identical to what I designed. Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The PNG looks different viewed in what application, is it color managed? When you reopen it in Photoshop, it looks as expected. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines