• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREVIEW NOT SHOWING WHEN I TYPE, AUTO SELECT ALSO NOT SHOWING

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Photoshop 2022, When I click on a layer I cant seem to get the auto-select box around it, this isn't the only issue though, when I'm attempting to type something new a preview of the font shows up but when I go to type It won't show up til after I move the whole text/layer.... please if anyone can help me I've been struggling looking for help on youtube & I can't seem to word it right to get the exact help I need, ive uninstalled it and tried to see if it was maybe cause I kept the old preferencs.

thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect your graphics card is very old. First quit Photoshop. Then install the attached file (PSUserConfig.txt) in your Photoshop Settings folder:

Windows

• [Installation Drive]:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\[Photoshop_version]\[Photoshop_version]Settings\

macOS:

• //Users/[User Name]/Library/Preferences/[Photoshop_version]Settings/

Start Photoshop. Let me know if this solves the problem with text for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where do I find my photoshop settings folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still a beginner at this & taught myself everything I know by just trying it out, but I can't seem to find any of those things

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John21789692tj7b_0-1637392309872.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines