• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pricing comparison conundrum.

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would I buy Photoshop when the Photography package is half the price and includes Photoshop?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wouldn't.  The Photography plan is an excellent bargain, and I am sure you know it comes with Lightroom, Bridge, Media Encoder, Adobe Fonts, and other stuff I am sure.  Check out the 'what's new' videos on the recent update.  It works like magic now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Trevor. Keen to get started on new project and you've confirmed my observation. Let's do this, methinks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@default0j9cv4dffmuo 

Trevor is correct, as per usual.

In addition, Adobe offers a single app plan for all apps which can be annual or month-by-month. Most plans are annual, as is the Photography plan which is heavily discounted. Annual plans (paid monthly or in a lump sum) have a fee for early cancellation.

The reason you might buy the Photoshop plan instead of the Photography plan is that you only need it for one or two months and want to cancel without penalty.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines