Print Dimensions inaccurate.

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am currently using Photoshop to create panels for a home cockpit. In Photoshop, I have my Canvas set to 325mm by 115mm. I select Tablolid and make sure my scale is set to 100% and click print. But the print is about 5mm smaller than what I had selected in Photoshop. It is not my printer as I tried making the same sized shape in ArchiCAD and that printed out accuratly. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Brady

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page setup options (borderless, expand to fit etc)?

Check that whatever you set in ARchiCAD is exactly that in Photoshop's print dialog (and print driver).

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Work in document units of Pixels and use Pixels per Centimeter for the resolution.

3839px x 1358px at 118PPC (there will be a little rounding).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines