Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print info incompatible Photoshop 2021

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am trying to print a document in photoshop 2021 and this window popsup.

The saved print information is an incompatible version. It has been set to default values. This is Photoshop 2021 in Windows 10.

Never have this happens before. I would like to know if someone had the same problem?

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hold the spacebar as you click Print. This clears print metadata stored in the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tonysalvador "The saved print information is an incompatible version. It has been set to default values."

Does it then print, having been "set to default values"?

If you save and re-open is the error message repeated?

Try D.Fosses advice to 'Hold the spacebar as you click Print to reset manually'

al OK now?

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net - adobe forum volunteer - co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem.  I have re-installed, saved and re-opened.  Tried the space bar trick.  Nothing works. I have not changed anything, it has happened without an apparent cause. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well.   It was fine two days ago.   To my knowledge nothing has changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kailleigh22393717y607 are you running Photoshop 2021?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am - I tried everything on the Photoshop side and then reinstalled the driver from Canon and that seemed to fix it.  Not sure what would have caused that to happen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2023 Aug 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@DRogan 

IF it’s a MAC, reset printing system:
On your Mac, choose Apple menu System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners
Press and hold the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
After you reset the printing system, the list of printers in Printers & Scanners preferences is empty.
Reinstall the print driver, only from the manufacturer, not Apple.

Also take a look at the following article and check if that helps: 
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/printing-color-management-photoshop1.html

You may like to re-install the printer drivers to check if that makes a difference?

Here is some general Adobe [Mac and Win] info on printing problems,
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-printing-problems.html
Simple reset: hold the space bar when you open the print window. It resets the print dialogs

- - - - - - - -
If that doesn’t help -
Here is some troubleshooting advice:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net - adobe forum volunteer - co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines