• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print Studio Pro

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Print Studio Pro to print from within Photoshop. I set a print size (A4) and use the Automate to kick off the print.

In Print Studio Pro I have the paper size set to A4, no borders but on all prints I am getting a very narrow white marging on all prints on only 1 side. I have looked at various settings to make sure nothing is set to insert this so am at a loss as to how to resolve.

Anybody ever experience a similar problem and if so, how did you manage to fix?

Thanks for any help,

Tony

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use Print Studio Pro but normally when printing borderless, the print is slightly larger than the paper (only a mm or two). This allows for any misalignment in the printer without giving a white edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that Epson's Print Studio Pro program?

I fear you'd need to chat to their support as this is really a question about their software 

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil - this thread is 20 months old - I hope it was resolved before now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, me too Dave, I just got back from 10 days away and had over a thousand notification emails from the forum, (filtered for colour management content) so I dashed through a few - this was another of the old ones I inadvertently replied to. 

I suppose a pertinent question might be why am I receiving notifications that are so old!

I keep that mail folder pretty empty, the only unread ones included notifications about requests for help up to 2 years old it seems, as has been posted out 

N

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil, I sent you a PM earlier, Adobe have confirmed a bug in the forum that caused the issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ged, thanks, I'd have hoped to have a notification about that, but, hey I know now. 

neilB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines