• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème écran vert

May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

J'ai un soucis, depuis ce matin, impossible de lire mes fichiers photos. J'ai un écran écran vert qui s'affiche à la place des mes visuels.  Vous avez dàq rencontrer ce problème ? Une astuce pour résoudre ça ? 

Merci

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we need more information to help you, such as the Adobe Photoshop version you are using and the features of your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for your reply. I did yesterday Big Sure update and since this morning I can not read anything on Photoshop (see screenshot attached). I already relauch my computer twice. Thanks for your help. Capture d’écran 2021-05-20 à 12.47.21.pngCapture d’écran 2021-05-20 à 12.46.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the photoshop version Capture d’écran 2021-05-20 à 12.55.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing us with the requested information. Have you tried to reset Adobe Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same with me

mac os catalina 10.15.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yes I found a solution. I lauched a repair session from Adobe Creative Cloud and I also reset Photoshop. Now everything works again.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're glad your Adobe Photoshop problem is resolved. If you need help in the future, please contact us 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, it's goes and come back... really frustrating with the price we pay for the suite.... 😞 

I'll try the solutions other gives, but it's always come back after few weeks...

Merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, forgive me for being late. Have you tried the solutions listed above? The problem has been solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines