Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème axe Photoshop 2021 3D on Windows

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[FR]
Bonjour, je voulais faire un petit projet grâce a photoshop et son support 3D, mais je rencontre actuellement un petit souci.
 En gros, quand je lance le mode 3D les axes X,Y,Z, ne s'affiche pas. J'ai essayé de chercher de l'aide sur Internet, mais rien de concluant.

Merci.

[EN]

Hello, I wanted to make a small project with photoshop and its 3D support, but I currently encounter a small problem. Basically, when I launch the 3D mode, the X,Y,Z axes are not displayed. I tried to look for help on the Internet, but nothing conclusive.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop you're using?

You can go to the View menu in Photoshop and ensure that the option for Extras is enabled. If it is, go to Show under Extras & ensure that the option for 3D selections is enabled.

PS - 3D selections.png

If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines