Exit

Problem displaying image in Photoshop on Windows

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3A2A6A29-9982-4054-8952-52E15B8A322A.jpeg

hello,
I'm having troubles to fix this screen, I don't know how to get it normal back. Someone know about this and can help me, please?

regards,

David

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop you're using?

You can try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Photoshop by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit & relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

If disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Photoshop doesn't help you may like to try resetting Photoshop - - 

If you want to try a method that’s proved successful to rule out many an issue we see with Photoshop, you can reset preferences:

To reset the preferences in Photoshop: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop you're using?

You can try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Photoshop by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit & relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Photoshop doesn't help you may like to try resetting Photoshop - - 

If you want to try a method that’s proved successful to rule out many an issue we see with Photoshop, you can reset preferences:

To reset the preferences in Photoshop: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

I hope this helps

neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer

google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

[please only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David, thanks for the "correct"

May I ask - was it the disabling the grahics processor that fixed your issue?

Or resetting Photoshop?

thanks

neilB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines