• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem downloading Fuji XT-4 photos with new Photoshop and Camera Raw updates

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download my photos from my X-T4 to my PC via usb cable. I have Windows 11 and the latest Photoshop and Camera Raw updates installed.

My problem: When I download 3 photos from my camera to my PC the 3 photos would download as duplicate photos. So 6 photos would appear in my PC photo download folder instead of three.

If I use a card reader to download my photos there is no problem. Three photos will download as 3 photos. I tried it with another PC with Photoshop & Camera Raw installed, I would have the same problem, duplicate photos would appear. On still another PC without Photoshop & Camera Raw updates there is no problem, 3 photos will download as 3 photos.

I didn’t have this problem prior to the Photoshop and Camera upgrades using Wiondows 11 via usb cable. So I came to the conclusion that the new Photoshop and Camera Raw updates are the problem. Has anybody else encountered ths problem using any Fuji camera and the latest Photoshop & Camera Raw updates?

Andrew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?