• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem enlarging Clone-Dodge-Burn tool

Contributor ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can give me some advice please.

I cannot seem to be able to enlarge the size of the clone tool or the Dodge & Burn tool.

I have tried keeping my finger on various keys ie. Control/option/shift/Command and then the bracket keys etc and nothing happens it seems the only way to change the size is in the brush size at the top on the toolbar and i am sure it can be changes via one of the keys and then one of the brackets 0 9

I am on PS V 23.1.1 

OS Monterey 12.2.1 imac 24" M1

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Problem resolved.

After re-booting the Imac a couple of times and then resetting PS preferences etc everything seems to be working now. 

Im not sure what happened as i have sat here for ages trying all sorts of things and suddenly all works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Contributor ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem resolved.

After re-booting the Imac a couple of times and then resetting PS preferences etc everything seems to be working now. 

Im not sure what happened as i have sat here for ages trying all sorts of things and suddenly all works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines