• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem initializing CC Libraries in Photoshop on macOS 10.15.5

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just this week this is happeneing ... Due to a problem initializing CC libraries,existing links to library graphics will appear broken and new link creation may fail.

I have Photoshop Creative cloud & LR Classic. I work on a Mac running 10.15.5

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and have restarted several times. Any suggestions please.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're facing issues with Creative Cloud libraries failing to initialize. 

Would you mind checking the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro... and let us know if that helps? 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Unfortunately this did not help. Is adobe aware of this? And will there be an update to fix this?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind restoring the preferences for Photoshop & see if it helps? See this article for reference: https://t.co/ulJI7cGn1G You may want to backup your settings beforehand: https://t.co/4dX7gkr36D 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We would like to update you that we have identified and fixed the issue! It will be available with next release.

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try the workaround (it is marked as Correct Anwser in the post):
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/due-to-a-problem-initiating-cc-libraries/m-p/11493306?page=...

Let us know if that works,

Thank you,
CCLibraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

im a frustrated new user. i would think for $20/mo ongoing you woud have the software together. After a few openings, i got this! now i search troubleshooting and i see there are all kinds of problems I may encounter that have complicated fixes. Disappointed. Plus this is 2022, and a new version, having same problem as these people in 2020 who werre promised a fix two years ago.Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 4.01.27 AM.pngnted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines