• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem printing to Fuji Dx100 from new mac studio

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 23.4.1, Mac OS 12.3.1 on a MAc Studio, trying to print a 8x16 from photoshop prints only half the print off center.  I have printed thousands of these with old machine, just upgraded to the studio, downloaded newest driver for printer.  If I print from Apple photos, print comes out fine except for color matching. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quit Photoshop if running.
Relaunch Photoshop and open the file that you want to print.
Press the Spacebar on your keyboard before you click File > Print. This process resets printer preferences that have been written into the image.

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-printing-problems.html

Better?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still getting same results.  I am on differnt machine and different printer. driver 10.96.  Mac OS 12.2.  photoshop 23.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello tlfphotog,

Did you ever get your problem solved? I am about to buy one of these printers, and I'd like to make sure that it works with the Monterey MacOS (12.0.1)

I've contacted Fuji support and they haven't given me a straight answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines