problem printing

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iuse adobe photoshop in MAC, today i use selective mask whith camera raw, in order to dark the t-shirt of the subject. i print whith my epson et 2856 amb i'm very surprised, all the photo is darken!. Any solution?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Which version of Photoshop are you using? Does this happen with one image or all the images? What is the file format you are working with? Would you mind sharing screenshots so that we can see the difference? Have you tried using any other printer? 

We're here to help, just need some more info. 

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get matching colour from screen to print you ideally need ICC profiles and a controlled viewing environment.

The screen should be calibrated and (ICC) profiled and you need an accurate ICC profile for the printer &media. 

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So it prints dark overall but doesn't appear that with WITH the mask edit from ACR? 

It sounds like you are expecting to see a localized darkening from the Mask and do not, is that the correct reading of your problem, OR, you  see this edit and unlike prior to making the mask, everything prints too dark????

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines