• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem while exiting Full Screen mode

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've been having a problem with Photoshop for a few days now (don't know if it's because of the new version 2023, honestly).
I am on a Windows 10 machine and basically every time I go out of full screen mode after pressing F, the whole program goes into windowed mode, the lower icons on my layers panel disappear and I have to put the program back into full size on the screen manually, and then the icons come back but my custom panel sizes get all messed up.

Does anyone have any idea why that might be?

I have also had a flickering problem in full screen mode, but I've just managed to get rid of it by disabling native canvas in the Technology Previews section (don't know if this is related somehow).

Can anybody help, please?
Thanks for the attention, and have a nice day!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first part about photoshop going off the bottom of the screen after exiting Full Screen Mode is a bug as confirmed here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-photoshop-23-5-cycling-screen-modes-causes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jeff for your link, I'm sorry I couldn't find it before but english is not my native language and I had tried to search for a few terms I did know, but had no luck.

I'll keep checking on the other thread for updates, thanks again and have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines