Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem With Adjustment Tools in 23.2.0 Photoshop version

Engaged ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

(Photoshop 23.2.0 / Macbook Pro 16gigs Ram with ssd. MacOS Big Sur)

Ive updated to latest version of Photoshop couple of days ago. Since then I started gettingb regular prtoblems with adjustment tools. The problem in question looks very strange.

1: When I add any of the adjustment tools to the open doc the whole image turns into itself with colors. It looks like an inverted picture but with different colors.

2: When I upload any multilayered Psd that had adjustment tool as a part of it, it appears automatically in a way I  described in Nr 1 (also see pictures)

3: Problems goes away if I disable&enable (or move sliders) an adjustment tool. Also, (as described in nr 2) when I open an image that exhibits this problem, I need to disable&enable any Adjst tool added to that particular image in order to get the image look normal again.

Here are some images in order for you to see whats happening:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

    

   

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here - having to reeinstal previous version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»Adjustment Tool«? 

Do you mean Adjustment Layers? 

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sorry for late reply. I have downgraded the photoshop to one of its earlier versions and that suits me well. I use photohop for work and dont have time to experiment with fix for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines