Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with before and after and applying filter

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help! photoshop lag with layres before and after

The problem- photoshop lagg with putting layers on image and the before and after is crap never happen before its goes from the top to the button instead of the whole picture an scrolling and zooming lag

I tried all the feature that people suggested in previews post but it wouldn't resolve the issue. 3 days ago photoshop was running fine and all of the layers and before and after were working great. 2 days ago I wanted to work in camera raw and press ctrl +A and not ctrl+shift+A it select the entire photo and I didn't know that I press on the wrong thing trying to solve it but nothing work.
When I figure out what happen I tried doing it again and unselect but it didn't work. I tried older photoshop version and nothing work, try all Adobe solving methods didn't work either.

I tried to upload a video as an example but they block me because it was a link, I still new to reddit so I don't know how can you put a video and a text toghter I wrote it up in the post

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. When you did Ctrl+A did you copy? When you do, you add that entire image to your computer's available workspace (RAM) and it's held until you copy something else. If you don't have a lot of RAM in your machine, that can cause significant slowing. If you didn't copy - your ctrl-A didn't do anything, Can't have done anything.

I see no problem in the 2nd video - but what you're seeing in the scrolling one, that' looks like a GPU issue. Have you restarted the computer, to see if it resolves? If it didn't, please try going to Preferences>Performance and turn off the GPU option and try again.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I disable it and restart the computer but it didn't solve it also in the
image I provide you can see pixels that the computer generated that
shouldn't be there

I notice that in the first video you can barely see what I'm talking about
so I will try to write it. When i did before and after the filter is
applying from the top down and not to the whole image right away, when you
apply a filter it's applying at the same time to the whole picture, to all
of the pixels at the same time but in my case it's look like it goes line
after line from the top to button in camera it look fast and unnoticeable
but in reality you notice it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines