• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with exporting

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the update of photoshop, I can't export my images anymore. 
They turn white like you can see here. I tried jpg, png, export as and save as, all with the same result.

Somebody who knows how to fix this?

esmeev43318641_0-1629899601737.png

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gooie dag!

I would first try to use the other export in preferences>technology preview> uncheck "optimized export as"? then restart, and check in that version.

Then, if this works, I'd undo the change you made, but also  change the language to english, by switching the install language in the CC application, then in Ps preferences>interface, select the international english version, then restart, to check if it is unique to the Dutch version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

esmeev43318641_0-1629900640759.png

I don't see the option you mention?
Also I have this problem on my mac and windows laptop. The mac just got adobe. And I just updated my windows and now I have this problem, before the update I didn't have this problem, so I don't know how I can undo an update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it an M1 Mac? Are you running Ps 22.5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We changed the location of the option mentioned. The new Export As dialog is no longer a Technology Preview, but the default mode. However, you can still switch to the older version by going into the Export Preferences and checking the Legacy checkbox at the bottom. 

Could you share or post a screen shot of your image out side of Export As? Specifcially, I would want to see the layer structure of the image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I changed back to an older version and know I don't have any problems anymore.

Thanks for the comments!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines