• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Photoshop Action

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded two actions from Envato Elements and one stops every time it encounters the oil paint plugin. The other I've downloaded crashes Photoshop entirely. I do not know how to debug where they are breaking and I've seen some fixes online for the oil paint plugin but I wondered if there was a more official remedy for my problem. The two actions are attached. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ModernArt 4 seems to work fine here. Are your documents 8-bit RGB and set up per the Readme.txt describing how to set up the file prior to running the action?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustration - Sketch Painting PS Action - also works for me as long as I follow the help.pdf file for file set up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you open an 8-bit RGB image and choose Filter > Stylize > Oil Paint... does it work OK? If not, it may be that your GPU isn't capable of running that filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines