• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Photoshop

New Here ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, my name is Luca. I usually use Photoshop for work in the graphic. Recently I have a problem with 3D function because it doesn't me allow to shape object, but the object remain static in the job area.  I haven't understand because does it that (I use the control panel 3D and the distortion comand). Thank you for answer.  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Luca24281980ssqi wrote:

Recently I have a problem with 3D function 

Hi Luca,

You didn't say which version of Photshop you have, but 3D for  Photoshop for is being discontinued.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/3d-faq.html

"For a short time, a Technology Preview preference can be used to emulate the last known working state for 3D features. Go to Photoshop > Preferences > Technology Previews and check the box “Deactivate Native Canvas”, and restart Photoshop. Note that this operating mode is increasingly unreliable in modern operating systems, and we recommend using Photoshop version 22.2 (from February 2021) if you need more stable performance with Photoshop’s 3D features."

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good morning, my name is Luca. 

By @Luca24281980ssqi

I'm sorry.  I couldn't resist.  Even though Ms. Vega spells Luca with a 'k'.  I did, at least, refrain from asking if you live on the second floor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines