• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every two minutes I get a blue screen, it's probably a error, but I'm getting kicked out and it's annoying 🥺

someone please help me. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

A Windows blue screen is normally related to buggy drivers, have you tried updating your GPU driver from the manufacturers website.

Also can you post your Photoshop system info, in Photoshop go to Help > System Info, hit the copy button and paste the entire thing into this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be a code associated with the blue screen crashes search the web  see what the code means most likely some machine component

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to a system crash or Photoshop has a blue screen?

Please edit the title of your post to be more descriptive, that way you're more likely to find a solution. 

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here are some suggestions from Adobe for GPU issues.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines